Monday, January 3, 2011

Steampunk is fun!

I just sent my steampunk story out this morning. I really had fun writing it. I hope it gets picked up by this particular eZine/magazine because it is one that SFWA recognizes as a "qualifying" short story market. Once I get a story published that meets their qualifications I plan on joining that organization.
It's funny but every time I end a story I think that that is it for me, no more ideas will come to me...then I get a brainstorm and an idea and I'm off and writing. You'd think by now I'd recognize that in myself and just keep on going but no...today I'm convinced that I will never write another good story or novel again. One of the things that participating in NaNoWriMo taught me is that you as a writer should silence your inner editor as you are writing. I agree but it is hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below: